Want to attract and convert prospects into customers that stick around?
Content marketing is the easiest and the most overlooked way to achieve this.
Content Marketing means creating and sharing free value-adding content that attracts and converts prospects into customers, and customers into repeat-customers.
Content marketing is about educating people in fun and engaging ways that solves problems and gives insights. This inherently sets you up as a likeable, trust-worthy authority and bulldozes sales resistance.
There are 2 primary goals of content marketing:
- Gain an audience/fan-base by obtaining opt-in permission to deliver content over time.
- Earn trust and loyalty of your audience and convert them into customers and brand ambassadors.
The type of content you share should be closely related to what you sell.
- You’re a residential home builder: you start a youtube video channel that has tutorial videos with home improvement ideas and how to’s.
- You’re a personal trainer: you start a blog where you post articles and tutorial videos explaining how to lose weight and/or gain muscle.
- You work on a marketing team for a software company: you start a company blog with consistent updates about business issues that your software solves or is related to.
If you want to be successful with content marketing you need to deliver a high ratio of valuable content that seemingly has no sales agenda. It’s okay to mix this with a periodic promotional message, but do so sparingly and tactfully.
This is how you set your business ahead of the pack
We live in a highly competitive business world where consumers are bombarded with sales pitches and traditional ads continuously. The competitive landscape is vast and there are really only a few ways to set your business ahead of the pack.
Gaining an audience and creating trust and authority is one of the easiest and most important ways to achieve this.
How smart is your online marketing?
You want to attract, convert, close, and retain more customers, right? The good news: it’s possible! Get a customized inbound marketing analysis (done by humans, not a bot) for free.