Inbound marketing is a smarter approach to online marketing that actually gets results.
Attract, convert, close, and retain the new customers your business deserves. Don’t worry, we’ll help.
We get it, you want to grow your business. You know your business can be more and you want to be the one who makes it happen. Here’s the good news, inbound marketing is the easiest and the most overlooked way to attract, convert, close, and retain the customers you’re after. In contrast to outdated ‘outbound’ marketing techniques (cold-calling, direct paper mail, radio, TV advertisements, etc), inbound marketing earns the attention of customers by producing interesting content that provides real value to prospects. By aligning the content you publish with your customer’s interests, combined with a search engine strategy, you naturally attract inbound traffic that you can then convert, close, and retain over time.
So how is such a thing actually accomplished? It all starts with a beautiful website that creates an impact on visitors. Once this is in place, it’s time to create messaging that speaks to your prospects. After that, it’s time to come up with an ongoing content strategy that provides real value to interested parties. Combine all these elements with a rock-solid search engine and social media strategy and you’re well on your way toward lead generation success. Inbound marketing is essentially about facilitating the information gathering process and effectively educating people using engaging techniques that solve their problems and give valuable insights that are relevant to their interests as they pertain to your industry. This inherently sets you up as a like-able, trust-worthy authority. The best news? People buy from like-able, trust-worth authorities.
Here’s how we can help you execute the inbound marketing approach
Generate traffic to your site (the right traffic).
Think for a second about a business site you’ve recently visited. Wasn’t the site easily found through search engines? Or maybe the site was shared shared with you by a friend, family member, or colleague. Isn’t it time for your business to start attracting new prospects this same way?
Here’s how we can help your business attract strangers into visitors:
- SEO optimized web design and coding: Your website is the platform for your business’ inbound marketing success. A website that is visually appealing, logically thought out, and coded correctly with search engine’s in mind, goes a long way for attracting strangers into visitors in itself. We’ll create a website that is designed and coded to attract new visitors.
- Messaging created for people yet optimized for search engines: Your messaging needs to include the perfect mix of wording that satisfies both prospects, and search engines. Without the right content in place, your website simply won’t get found. We’ll work closely with you to come up with perfectly articulated messaging that works to attract new visitors.
- Content marketing (blogging) that targets new keywords: A blog is the single best way to attract new visitors to your website. In order to get found by the right prospective customers, you must create educational content that speaks to them and answers their questions. We’ll help you identify the content that will have maximal impact in attracting new visitors.
- Search engine optimization built into everything: Often your customers begin their buying process online, usually by using a search engine to find something they have questions about. We’ll make sure you’re appearing prominently when they search. To get there, we’ll carefully and analytically pick keywords, optimize your pages, create content, and build links around the terms your ideal buyers are searching for.
- Social media strategies that bring in new customers: You must share remarkable content and valuable information on the social web, engage with your prospects, and put a human face on your brand. Interact on the networks where your ideal buyers spend their time. We’ll help you get the appropriate profiles, content, and posting calendars that will help you attract new visitors.