Turn traffic to your site into leads for your business.
Imagine the last online form you filled out where you gave a company your information. What factors went into your decision? I’m sure there were lots of subtle things that affected you in the process, some conscious, most unconscious. But I’ll give you a hint: creating the right impressions, providing the right value, and focusing on the correct calls to actions is how that business roped you in.
It’s time to start doing this to your prospects too. Here’s how we can help you make it happen:
- Visually appealing web design with responsive coding: Your website needs to be visually appealing. It also needs to be coded correctly so visitors on any devise can appreciate your content. Remember, your website is the foundation of inbound success. If it’s ugly, if it’s not coded correctly, you’ll be missing out on potential leads. We’ll create a website for you that will have maximal impact helping turn visitors into leads.
- Compelling messaging with smart calls to action: Is your messaging compelling? Does it quickly communicate exactly what your ideal prospect needs to hear? Are there calls to action strategically in place to suck passerby’s in? We’ll logically map these things out to ensure you site is set up to convert visitors into leads.
- Content marketing (blogging) that solves problems and answers questions: Answering prospect’s questions, objectively, automatically turns you into a trust worthy authority. When visitors see you as a trust worthy authority they are very willing to give you their information via forms or phone calls. We’ll create an content strategy that turns visitors into leads.
Convert your online leads into real customers.
We’re on the right track. We’ve attracted the right visitors and converted the right leads, but now we need to transform those leads into customers. Obviously this is where sales kicks in, but inbound marketing efforts can help.
Here’s how we can help you close leads into customers:
- Messaging that converts: Messaging we help you come up with can easily be used as sales collateral or even sales scripts. We’ll help you find the right things to say, that will have the biggest possible impact, that can be used throughout your organization.
- Content marketing (blogging) that continues to influence: Sales people love having great content to give out to leads they are interacting with. Nothing helps a sales person more than the right collateral. The content we create, the blog posts we write, will be directly usable by your sales team to ensure the most leads are being converted into sales.
- Solid social media presence: When you share valuable content, for free, people automatically start to like you. The key here is value. It must actually be valuable to them and their interests and you must meet them where they are (facebook, twitter, linkedin, etc.). We’ll help you get the appropriate profiles, content, and posting calendars that will ensure you’re converting leads into customers.
Keep your customers coming back for more.
The Inbound way is all about providing remarkable content to users. Whether they be visitors, leads, or existing customers, we want to provide them content that is of real value. Just because someone has already written you a check doesn’t mean you can forget about them. We’ll help you continue to engage with, delight, and (hopefully) up-sell your current customer base into happy fans of your product(s) and company.
Here’s how we’ll help you retain your customers and create fans
- Blogging that keeps customers loving your business: Blogging is the single best way to stay in front of customers and build their loyalty. In order to ensure you’re retaining customers and creating fans we’ll help you create educational content that speaks to them and answers their questions.
- Social media presence that keeps you connected to your customers: When you share valuable content, for free, your existing customers can’t help but like you more and more. All content we create and share serves to help your business retain it’s customers and create fans.