how well is your website designed to generate leads and win customers?
- Is the site conversion focused and properly set up to win new customers?
- Is the site SEO optimized and constructed correctly to maximize it’s search potential?
- How is the site visually? Does the design favorably represent the business? Is it mobile responsive?
Messaging and Copy writing:
does the messaging demand attention and create an impact?
- Is the messaging compelling so it actually influences?
- Is the messaging SEO optimized so it satisfies search engines?
- Does the messaging have a logical flow to it?
Content Marketing (blogging):
is there ongoing content that establishes authority with prospects and search engines?
- Is there an established blog that allows for proper content posting?
- Are the blog posts value driven, engaging, well-written, and informative?
- Are the blog posts targeting keywords?
Search Engine Optimization:
is there an SEO plan in-place that will optimize the site’s ability to get found?
- Is the site targeting keywords?
- Does the site have the right coding in place?
- If it’s a local business, do they have Google places/plus optimized for local searches?